Job Title Software Engineer
Growing your career as a Full Time Taxation Manager M/F is an awesome opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in critical thinking, teamwork and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Taxation Manager M/F at Egis Group today!
- Provide the basic functions of the website;
- Allow users to use social media features;
Reporting into a French-based Group Tax Director and under the immediate supervision of the Regional CFO for Middle East, the successful candidate will have a background in international tax, strong communication skills and a “can do” attitude, as well as experience engaging with stakeholders from different disciplines and cultures.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Accountable for the implementation of appropriate tax governance including compliance processes and controls across the Region to ensure low risk status
- Supporting the development of the tax strategy and implementation of governance structures across all taxes at Regional level
- Developing action plans for resolution of issues where necessary
Though mainly dedicated to the Region Middle East. The Regional Tax Manager will also actively support the APAC Region on any specific or general tax assignments.
Controlling & Reporting
- In close coordination with the Group tax department and Regional CFO, designing, developing and implementing tax processes to ensure all compliance obligations are met and appropriate records maintained
Supporting half and full year corporate tax and deferred tax provisioning (statutory and Group level)
- Reviewing / developing and improving VAT processes and more globally improving VAT control environment
- Working with stakeholders, including external advisers, operational teams and finance, to identify and address tax risks and opportunities and implement process improvements
- Assisting in designing and implementing transfer pricing policy and ensuring local TP filing and reporting are done
- Reviewing tax returns prior to submission and in cooperation with local accounting teams and/or external firms / providing technical inputs
- Contributing to the Group tax reporting (including Country by country report)
- Providing clear, practical and business focused advice on the tax implications of projects and tenders
- Managing tax enquiries and tax audits (Regional level)
Supporting, in close coordination with the Group tax department and (if needed) external advisers, M&A projects including due diligence, tax structuring, tax integration of targets and Group tax reporting
- Coordinate with Group tax / legal and finance teams on specific projects, including financing, cash repatriation, legal-entity rationalization and simplification, etc.
- Acting as a point of contact for ad hoc taxation queries from the business
Monitoring tax legislative changes and assessing impacts these would have on the business
- Leading and supporting ad hoc tax projects
- Driving education and training on tax throughout the business
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in tax and regulations
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problem
Middle-East/North Africa, United Arab EmiratesCity
DubaiMinimum level of education required
5-Master of Arts / Master of ScienceMinimum level of experience required
Over 10 yearsGeneral information
Organisation Egis is a global consulting and engineering firm working in construction, transport and mobility services. Our mission: create and operate intelligent infrastructure and buildings to further the transition to a low-carbon economy and contribute to more balanced and sustainable territorial development.To support our growth dynamic, we offer a wide variety of career opportunities in more than 120 countries.Joining our Group and its 16,000 employees means, above all, sharing our values as a people-first company, strongly committed to sustainability and innovation.
Reference 2022-7376 You may be interested in these vacancies
● Company offers great benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Attractive package