You were redirected to a job similar to the one requested, because the one requested is no longer available
Job Title SDS-Construction Manager
Objective: construction manager
Main responsibilities : - Work with Division Manager and Project Managers on all construction related aspects to insure profitability of projects.
- Assist in developing and implementing project business plans.
- Attend and participate in all project planning and coordination meetings.
- Provide regular verbal and/or written communication to Division Manager and Project Managers on pre-construction and construction objectives and status.
- Provide verbal and/or written communication with project team, accounting team and all other corporate staff as necessary.
- Conduct pre-construction due diligence.
- Create and aggressively manage construction schedules.
- Work with Division Manager and Project Manager(s) to negotiate and finalize construction contracts.
- Manage General Contractor and Subcontractors.
- Oversee GC to ensure clean and safe job sites that follow industry, OSHA and insurance requirements and guidelines.
- Oversee GC to ensure follow through on all governmental and/or permit requirements.
- Track and manage budgeted, actual and anticipated construction costs as they relate to committed contracts.
- Oversee contract, change order and monthly billing administration.
- Assess and verify the legitimacy of all change orders.
- Initiate and maintain good client/GC/consultant relations.
Reporting to : director
Subordinates : n/a
Other interactions : n/a
Number required : 2
Duration : permanent
Desired start date : as soon as possible
Probation : negotiable
Working hours : 8 hours a day, 5 days per week
Travel requirements : none
Gross monthly base salary : negotiable
Commission / Bonus : yes
Other Benefits : insuarance
University qualifications : bachelor's degree in architect, engineering
Previous experience : 10 years
Ideal Age Range : none
Gender Preference : none
Nationality Preference: none
Language Skills : english fluent
Current Residence : UAE
About The Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Korea’s first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Korea’s trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Korea’s expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.