Job Title Staff Travel Agent
Liaise with Etihad staff to provide a consistently high quality and effective service when employees are using the travel benefits afforded to them. Ensure corporate policies and procedures are followed and deliver a cost-effective solution for duty and annual leave travel.
- Serve Etihad & Other Airline employees through phone calls and emails. Understand their requirements and match these with available options from the Staff Travel Policies
- Understand and explain the Staff Travel & Duty Travel Policy including its operational implementation and interpretation.
- Ensure all booking and ticketing requests are processed quickly and accurately
- Process requests made for Offline Annual Leave Tickets using knowledge to decide the most effective routing taking into consideration the total journey time and the cost to the company
- Liaise with key departments such as Human Resources, Revenue Management & Finance to ensure employee satisfaction within Policy
- Proactively search for solutions during busy periods for employees travelling on ALT & Duty using Etihads network and the Interline Agreements available
- Maintain the integrity of Etihad by ensuring all documents are issued within Corporate Policy and confidential personal data is retained and not shared
Education & Experience
- College Diploma in general education or transportation studies.
- Other airline or travel industry certifications and diplomas are a plus (IATA etc.).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in reservations & ticketing or customer service.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the worlds leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihads codeshare partners, Etihads network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the worlds leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com
COVID-19 UPDATE: The health and safety of our communitiesincluding our employees and our candidates remains our top priority. From a recruiting perspective we are continuing to identify people for roles with Etihad in anticipation we will be able to hire, however the process may take longer because we are using more virtual recruiting techniques, and start dates may be delayed because of guidance from the governments in the countries we operate in. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility, Stay safe and healthy.