Job Title Nurse
Growing your career as a Full Time Sr/ Manager - Advanced Analytics - Get Hired Fast - Hiring Now is a fantastic opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in people management, leadership and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Sr/ Manager - Advanced Analytics - Get Hired Fast - Hiring Now at Robinson & Co (Singapore) Pte Ltd today!
We are on the lookout for an ambitious Sr/ Manager - Advanced Analytics - Get Hired Fast to join our exceptional team at Robinson & Co (Singapore) Pte Ltd in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Sr/ Manager - Advanced Analytics - Get Hired Fast is an incredible opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in leadership, communication and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Sr/ Manager - Advanced Analytics - Get Hired Fast at Robinson & Co (Singapore) Pte Ltd today!
We are on the lookout for a creative Sr. Manager - Advanced Analytics to join our productive team at Robinson & Co (Singapore) Pte Ltd in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Sr. Manager - Advanced Analytics is a fantastic opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in cooperation, communication and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Sr. Manager - Advanced Analytics at Robinson & Co (Singapore) Pte Ltd today!
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Share this JobSr. Manager - Advanced Analytics | Data Insights | Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
The role requires a solid team player with a strong sense of urgency, who can use state of the art methods to analyze data for our automotive brands enabling us to make smarter decisions, and provide remarkable customer service, ultimately to increase new customer acquisitions and also enhance existing customer retention, cross sell and client experience.
Successful candidate will be critical in helping to unlock potential through converting results into meaningful actions. The candidate should be able to effectively communicate the analysis findings and recommendations at senior forums and have the drive to follow through the business implementation. At a more specialized level, the role requires strong skills and experience in customer Analytics and related techniques.
The Data & Analytics team is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders. This fast-paced role identifies fact-based opportunities for revenue growth in partnership with the businesses. This advanced function balances customer needs, business strategy, and profit objectives using best-in-class and relevant analytic methodologies. To accomplish this, the group focuses on linkages of information, cutting-edge tools, advanced analytics and statistical modelling. Key focus areas include web analytics, digital lead generation and conversion, campaign tracking, big data analytics, modelling, and real-time data integration.
The Analytics Manager will work within the UAE data & analytics team, to support next generation capabilities that include but are not limited to advanced analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and latest technologies. In addition to these technical elements of the role, the incumbent will also provide significant expertise on business drivers, as well as project management.
What you will do:
- Drive data & analytics initiatives across automotive brands, client experience, adopting solutions based on data & analytics, leading to business profitability and customer growth.
- Use Machine learning / Statistical techniques to analyze large sets of customer data and produce actionable insights.
- Work on projects that promote data-based decision across business strategy, campaign management & customer service
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytics systems
- Take ownership of data extraction, processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Proactively seek out best practices and adopt the same in day to day functioning
- Incorporate learnings from past campaigns into future campaigns, by providing timely and comprehensive campaign intelligence
- Hypothesis generation creating a constant test cycle for the business with the primary end goals being to increase customer acquisitions/retention.
- Prepare financial projections related each initiative in order to measure the bottom-line impact at a customer and at a project level
- Support regional technology implementation for Analytics infrastructure projects
- Support the Head of Data & Analytics in strategic projects – locally and regionally.
Required skills and experience to be successful:
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in data science
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression
- Strong communication and presentation/story telling skills at senior forums.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Proficiency in data visualization and scripting / programming languages SQL/SAS/SQL/R/Python/PySpark
- Digital marketing analytics and related technologies
- Advanced Excel usage
- Senior Stakeholders Management Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research or other related fields, where Master’s degree in any of these fields or an MBA are preferred Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with non-technical partners at senior forums
- Project Management Self-motivated individuals who are independent and a self-starter and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in teams and in fast paced environments, multitask and respond in short timeframes with strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrate a proactive learning attitude along with a structured thought process
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and focus on project delivery & result tracking.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
● Company offers great benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary Company Benefits:
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Attractive package