Job Title Sales & Marketing Associate | Sales
Growing your career as a Full Time Sales Executive / Senior Sales Executive is an incredible opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in presentation, problem-solving and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Sales Executive / Senior Sales Executive at Tes Global Ltd. / Star International School Mirdif today!
Job Title: Sales Executive / Senior Sales Executive
Job Code: 140/001/644
Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: Up to AED 13,000
Industry: Plastic Manufacturing
– Has knowledge about UAE market and industry.
– Has ability to build relationship with clients / consultants.
– Maintains confidentiality about company’s information like customer data, sales data, etc.
– Collects information about projects / customers allocated and plan the sales accordingly in consultation with manager.
– Builds relationship and credibility with customers / consultants.
– Ensures all procedures related to credit management is done as per the credit management policy of the company.
– Evaluates and performs background checks of all new customers through KYC by taking advise from the manager and see that all relevant documents are available.
– Promotes the brand through service and thereby improving repeat sales with the customers.
– Ensures all queries are attended and responded within stipulated lead-time.
– Ensures all quotes are accurate and right in all aspects and follows up for LPO.
– Increases cash sales with the customers.
– Meets consultants and contractors for product approval and listing.
– Achieves targets as per the business plan in terms of sales, Conversion, GP and payment terms.
– Ensures all relevant records on sales are in the system and retrieves records whenever required.
– Follows up internally for Product quality and delivery as per the customer requirements.
– Visits sites for project progress and coordinates for dispatch as per the project schedule.
– Follows up for payment and collects as per the agreed terms.
– Coordinates with other functions for smoothing functioning of sales department in satisfying the customer needs.
– Graduate with a minimum of 5- 7 years of sales experience in construction / relevant Pipe and Fittings industry.
– Must have worked with the infrastructure clients like ADWEA, TRANSCO, AADC, ADDC, ADNOC. Responsible for touching base with these clients through opting for Tenders to get the projects.
– Qualification: Graduate / Engineering Graduate with MBA preferred.
– Experience: 5 – 7 years’ experience in Abu Dhabi Market.
– Good contacts with Construction / Relevant pipe and fittings industry.
– Meeting with MEP contractors on a daily basis.
– As part of outdoor sales – car, fuel, and mobile allowance will be provided.
– Immediate joiners.
Please visit our page to check out our current list of jobs in UAE and across the world.
Follow us on and to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary