Job Title Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians / Medical Research
Title : Registered Nurse
Location : Abu Dhabi
Salary : AED 7.5K++
Benefits : Medical Insurance + Air-fare + Other Benefits
Interview Type : In-person Interview
CVs : Resume@macgroup.me
NOTE: To avoid spamming with irrelevant resumes, we suggest genuinely interested candidates to read through the entire job description to understand and verify the suitability of your profile for this role before applying. If the relevant skills/experiences are not highlighted/included to standout from rest of the profiles then please elaborate it so that we can choose the apt candidates easily. Please ensure that your CV is customized for this particular role by highlighting the most relevant expertise required for this role as managers tend to reject generic profiles that may not look like exact match for this role. This is a Plug and Play role to get risk-free quick-results for a family business. Due to our limited time/resources, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted but we would always consider your profile for other suitable roles. Salary depends on candidate s skills, experience and other attributes. Hiring preference depends on candidates expertise and other attributes which are suitable for client s customer demographics to gain better revenue/customer experience.
• Nurse works closely with the doctor providing assistance throughout a patient s visit.
• Assisting the doctor with a wide range of procedures from preparing the various materials required and ensuring the proper instruments and equipment are available, to cleaning and sterilizing the used instruments.
• As a Registered Nurse you ll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. By joining you ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
• Registered Nurse takes the responsibility for the well-being of all patients including making sure their physical, emotional needs are met.
• Leading, motivating, and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the department.
• Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing, and evaluating individualized care plans for repeat customers.
• Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies, and legislation.
• Deliver highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking the right interventions for every customer/doctor who needs you.
• You ll also supervise colleagues, manage shifts, and make sure flawless handover summaries are completed to ensure continuity of care.
• Brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people.
• You ll be a great mentor who can manage time effectively and keep meaningful records.
• Complimenting your salary, the client offers paid 30 annual holidays, flight tickets and health insurance, along with access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Registered Nurse the client will invest in you, and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
• Free uniform
• 30 days annual leave including flight tickets.
• Group life assurance cover
• Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
• An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
• Excellent Colleague discounts
• Excellent recognition schemes such as Kindness in Care and Long Service Awards
• MAC as an extended HR Partner of our elite client is committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with our client on day one.
DOH/HAAD Registered Nurse Eligibility or License or awaiting DOH Licensing exam.
If you are a compassionate and knowledgeable Nurse, we would love to hear from you !
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business/market requirements.
Please refrain from applying if your profile is not exact match for this role.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than expertise or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business/market requirements/customer demographics.*
We give interview status but not feedback for following reasons:
We do not give interview feedback for Idiosyncratic Rater Effect and it s not feasible to fix such systematic errors behind it.
Feedback is interviewer s truth, not candidate s.
It s a time consuming procedure to structure a legally apt constructive feedback and to deliver it.
Accepting critical feedback is a rare skill.
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on expertise or experience. We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.