Job Title Sales & Marketing Associate | Sales
Growing your career as a Full Time Regional Sales Manager - UAE - Urgent Position is a terrific opportunity to develop competitive skills.
If you are strong in planning, creativity and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Regional Sales Manager - UAE - Urgent Position at Fortive today!
We are looking to hire an expert Regional Sales Manager - UAE to join our amazing team at Fortive in Abu Dhabi.
Growing your career as a Full Time Regional Sales Manager - UAE is an incredible opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in persuasion, project management and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Regional Sales Manager - UAE at Fortive today!
Role: Regional Sales Manager – UAE
Location: Abu Dhabi - UAE
This is an outstanding place to work!
It all starts with the people. You will love working with colleagues who have a genuine desire to innovate and seek out complicated problems. We each come into work every day trying to make the organization a little better than it was the day before. We ask the tough questions and push each other to be courageous. This occurs in an environment that cultivates authenticity and clarity. We believe in absolute inclusion and diversity. Qualitrol associates enjoy the autonomy, breadth of responsibility, and creativity that are typical in a medium-sized company, while sharing resources, standard methodologies, and career opportunities that are found in a Fortune 500 company like Fortive.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage the sales process for QUALITROL’s offerings to UAE including Jordan and Lebanon markets. The Regional Sales Manager will engage with our customers, employees and channel partners to increase customer satisfaction and grow QUALITROL’s sales in the assigned territory.
Located in Abu Dhabi, the candidate will work directly with the Regional Sales Director and QUALITROL’s leadership team to establish and implement sales plans and tactics for the assigned territory. The candidate is responsible for executing all aspects of the sales process including developing and managing relationships with customers, channel partners and employees. The candidate will also provide and be accountable for sales forecasts and will maintain the country’s opportunity funnel in QUALITROL’s CRM.
Here’s where you’ll demonstrate your proficiencies:
- Manages, directs, and executes sales efforts in the assigned territory.
- Develops and implements sales strategies and tactics in concert with the Company’s strategic plan, product roadmaps, annual budget, and governance policies.
- Recruits, develops, and formally manages channel partners in the territory to ensure their business plans are aligned with and remain focused on QUALITROL’s business objectives.
- Engages customers at all levels and communicates the needs of customers without emotion.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of staff, business strategy and financial information.
- Develops and executes sales and support strategies for sustainable sales growth.
- Develops and executes a plan to increase penetration (depth and breadth) in the region and become the preferred vendor in the local markets.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis (regional, employee and channel level).
- Understands the customer needs and applications, and maps QUALITROL’s solutions to those needs. Presents solutions establishing value for the customer.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, MBA is plus
- A deep understanding of electric power facilities.
- Experience structuring, advocating, and closing electric power deals at all levels of management including the C-suite.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with electric utilities and O&G companies within Middle East countries, preferably in UAE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with channel partners (representatives and distributors) assigned territory.
- Demonstrated knowledge of market and business practices and culture within assigned territory.
- Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory.
- A strong contact database and personal references in the Power Engineering industry.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact effectively in English.
QUALITROL manufactures monitoring and protection devices for high value electrical assets and OEM manufacturing companies. Established in 1945, QUALITROL produces thousands of different types of products on demand and customized to meet our individual customers’ needs. We are the largest and most trusted global leader for partial discharge monitoring, asset protection equipment and information products across power generation, transmission, and distribution. At Qualitrol, we are redefining condition-based monitoring.
We Are Fortive !!
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Ready to move your career forward? Find out more at careers.fortive.com .Company Benefits:
● Learning opportunities
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
● Company offers great benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Attractive package