Job Title Customer Service Officer
Growing your career as a Full Time Manager/ FCC/ Forensics and Integrity Services/ Dubai - Hiring Immediately - Get Hired Fast is a fantastic opportunity to develop relevant skills.
If you are strong in planning, communication and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Manager/ FCC/ Forensics and Integrity Services/ Dubai - Hiring Immediately - Get Hired Fast at Eya Gth Manila Inc today!
We are hiring an energetic Manager/ FCC/ Forensics and Integrity Services/ Dubai - Hiring Immediately to join our diverse team at Eya Gth Manila Inc in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Manager/ FCC/ Forensics and Integrity Services/ Dubai - Hiring Immediately is an amazing opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in people management, critical thinking and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Manager/ FCC/ Forensics and Integrity Services/ Dubai - Hiring Immediately at Eya Gth Manila Inc today!
We are looking for a focused Manager, FCC, Forensics and Integrity Services, Dubai to join our stellar team at EYA GTH Manila Inc in Dubai.
Growing your career as a Full Time Manager, FCC, Forensics and Integrity Services, Dubai is an amazing opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in problem-solving, communication and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Manager, FCC, Forensics and Integrity Services, Dubai at EYA GTH Manila Inc today!
Embracing integrity means doing what you say you will do, with unerring commitment. This can make it easier to attract and retain talented people and harness their skills to grow your business. A foundation built on integrity is critical because today's talent values purpose-driven organizations. It can also help you develop stronger partnerships with suppliers and work more effectively with employees, investors, regulators, and influencers.Our integrated approach ranges from enhancements in areas of perceived weakness or issues - including governance, controls, culture, and data insights - to full organizational design and structural implementation.
As a Manager, you'll build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of projects by focusing on high value opportunities. You'll lead presentations and proposals for complex projects or elements of highly complex projects and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals. Drawing on your skills and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Your key responsibilities
As a Manager in the Forensics team, you are required to provide strategic sourcing services related to regulatory compliance, financial crime compliance (FCC), corporate governance, fraud risk assessments, enterprise risk management, internal controls to our clients. You are also required to assist organizations to maintain effective and efficient controls, to manage organizational and strategic risks.
You can expect to contribute to our advisory business in FCC and work with high level client personnel to address compliance, financial, and operational risks as well as perform internal control testing, develop internal audit plans, and provide internal audit services on an outsourcing basis. You will assess the client's current state internal controls and SOX framework to mitigate risk.
Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. You are required to work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and advise clients to understand and manage their business risks and verify the validity of their business information.
Brief the engagement team on the client's IA environment and industry IA trends. Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of compliance, financial, and operational risks along with performing internal control testing, develop internal audit plans, and provide internal audit services on an outsourcing basis. Assess internal controls and SOX framework to mitigate risk and apply it to client situations
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 7 to 8 years of relevant Financial Crime Compliance (AML/ CFT, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Fraud) experience in banking, insurance, asset management, and/or in a big public accounting firm.
- Strong understanding ofexpectations of regulators and international organisations such as FATF
- Knowledge of the global risk and regulatory environment, especially developments in the FCC space
- Graduate degree in law, finance or commerce preferred. Post-graduate qualifications in AML/ CFT, commerce
- Industry related certification (e.g., CAMS or ICA diploma in AML)
- Working experience in the MENA region
- Post graduate qualifications in AML / CFT or professional / technical qualifications in risk management
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of internal controls for financial services business processes, especially in FCC framework and strategy preferred
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand-new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package Company Benefits:
● Company offers great benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package