Job Title Manager Diversity, Equity
In this role, you will be responsible for providing advanced knowledge and thought leadership to assist in developing and operationalizing Etihad DE&I strategy, policies, and initiatives.
The position is a subject matter authority on the internal and external landscape for DE&I and the diagnosis and identification of systemic opportunities to support DE&I at Etihad. You will partner with related HR teams and stakeholders to facilitate processes, share ideas with the business, and assist in tailoring and executing solutions to meet business needs
- Provide advanced knowledge and thought leadership to influence and operationalize an Etihad Aviation Group global diversity, equity and inclusion strategy for the UAE and international markets
- Develop programs to strengthen DE&I within Etihad to support the global Talent strategy
- Collaborate with and influence internal stakeholders on DE&I to create impact in the enterprise
- Build DE&I infrastructure through role modelling and expertise and provide strategic and tactical guidance to an Etihad Aviation Group diversity council
- Define and monitor DEI goals and metrics within the Etihad Talent strategy
- Act as the voice of DE&I to the international markets and represent them within the HQ
- Maintain a strong awareness of global issues and be an expert on regional trends related to DE&I
Education & Experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Experience driving and operationalizing initiatives and influencing key stakeholders across a business and markets
- Advanced knowledge of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Working knowledge of regional government requirements related to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Bachelors degree in related field
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the worlds leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihads codeshare partners, Etihads network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the worlds leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com
COVID-19 UPDATE: The health and safety of our communitiesincluding our employees and our candidates remains our top priority. From a recruiting perspective we are continuing to identify people for roles with Etihad in anticipation we will be able to hire, however the process may take longer because we are using more virtual recruiting techniques, and start dates may be delayed because of guidance from the governments in the countries we operate in. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility, Stay safe and healthy.