Job Title Fulfillment & Operations Management
Amazons business is focused on delighting our customers. We strive to stay agile from the second an order is placed online and throughout the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes. That can be described in one of our core Leadership Principles, which is Bias for Action. This means that our teams band together, roll up their sleeves, and aren’t content with just standing still. We’re aiming to become the most customer-centric company on Earth. That’s why we’re seeking a Logistics Supervisor with a passion for innovation, problem solving, and the ability to create world-class customer experiences.
- Create and cultivate a safe working environment by identifying safety opportunities across your work area
- Manage and train our Associates to help deliver the best service for our customers
- Ensure that customer orders are fulfilled in line with quality and safety guidelines
- Continuously provide critical shift related information to frontline management and operators
- Adjust labor allocation throughout your shifts to meet and exceed plans and forecasts
- Engage with support functions and/or other departments to address common issues or needs in key areas of performance e.g. process area readiness, 5S, safety, training.