Job Title Female Document controller-
JOB DESCRIPTION SCHEDULE (1)
- He/she should have a basic understanding of construction projects and documentation system
- Establishing a uniform document/drawing numbering system while adhering to company norms and requirements
- Some companies have their templates. He should understand and follow those specific Document Templates Systems.
- In charge of project folder setup, folder management, formulating registries, and document and drawing number allocation.
- Liaising with and distributing project-related information with the project team and potentially external parties.
- Assist the Project Manager during the audit and as needed.
- Prepare ad-hoc templates reports on projects as required.
- Process and control all project document types on a day-to-day basis in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that quality documentation, such as documents, drawings, RFIs, and incoming and outgoing registers, is maintained.
- File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage.
- Adhere to the company’s document lifecycle procedures, processes and as required by the Project Manager.
- Communicates changes to document control procedures or other relevant information to the project team in consultation with the Project Manager / Design Manager.
- Assists in implementing new and improving Document Management systems and document management processes.
- Train employees about the project documentation system on how to use and access the documents
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive documentation.
The duties of the Document Controller shall include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented as well as organized, and multitasker
- Time management skills
- Ability to follow company procedures
- Can work independently without much guidance
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively (written and verbal) with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong MS Office Skillset (SharePoint, Outlook, Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Document Control Management systems experience, especially in Bentley, ProjectWise, Aconex, etc.
- Attended customer calls , arrange meetings
- Give refreshment and coffee for meeting staffs
- Do LPO in System and send to supplier
- Do Registration for project requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 - AED5,000.00 per month
Mask, Green pass and social distancing
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- DOCUMENT CONTROLLER IN CONSTRUCTION: 3 years (Required)
- DOCUMENT CONTROLLER -MARINE: 1 year (Required)