You were redirected to a job similar to the one requested, because the one requested is no longer available
Job Title Director of Revenue
- Maximizes hotel RevPAR through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory and rate therein.
- Continuous analysis of changing channel distribution models and the impact on consumer booking trends.
- Produce and analyze current and historical demand including lost business turndown, rooms on the books, competitive set and market trends to aid in more accurate forecasting.
- Liaise with Group and Business Sales Managers, Reservations and Front Office to ensure yield and revenue management principles are understood and followed.
- Operationalizes hotel and corporate pricing strategies through definition and management of rate levels, stay restrictions and other tactics, which are congruent with demand factors and which are managed through all distribution channels.
- With rate integrity a cornerstone of our pricing strategy, the Director of Revenue will maintain rates which promote integrity and which protect the order of long-term customer value.
- Works with Director of Sales and Director of Marketing to determine effective and engaging rate offers (packages) which are then offered in to the right customer in the right channel.
- Monitors transient, group and tour booking pace in order to determine pricing and availability controls for all reservation distribution sources. Discusses changes to, and implements those changes in distribution plan accordingly.