Job Title Software Engineer
Growing your career as a Full Time Construction Manager is a terrific opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in project management, presentation and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Construction Manager at Nathan & Nathan Human Resources today!
Our client is a self-owned Property Management Services, a developer of high-rise buildings for residential and Commercial purposes, and managed services is looking for a Construction Manager.Requirement :
- 15-20years of experience as a Planning Engineer with high-rise buildings experience.
- Excellent communications skills, problem-solving skills, and analytical skills.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office;
- A team leader who is committed to achieving the overall objectives of the project
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project.
- To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan for timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan.
- Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction/ fabrication, pre-commissioning, load-out, and offshore installation hook-up and offshore pre-commissioning and commissioning of the facilities in conformance with project specifications, Scope of Work, and accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
- Monitor and report to the Project Manager of project details, including progress, risks, and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope, and drawings are documented
- Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
- Review man-hours and duration forecast to completion for onshore construction and man-hours, duration and manning forecasts for offshore hook-up and offshore installation durations, and resource requirements.
- Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by a modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
- Coordinate with the procurement team regarding the transaction of all materials.
- In charge of implementing manpower or resources in a project or organization
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the Company.
- Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the management.
● Learning opportunities
● Advancement opportunities
● Attractive package