Job Title General Accountant
We are looking for a detail-oriented General Accountant with experience in healthcare setting to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The General Accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned such as; account payable and receivable, payroll and bank reconciliation and dealing with vendors. Successful candidate should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. An outstanding General Accountant should also possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure. General Accountant Responsibilities:
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Preparing tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- 3-5 years accounting experience and ERP knowledge
- Excellent MS Excel capabilities
- Regional experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good problem solving skills
- Analytical thinking
- Relationship building skills
- Proactive and commitment to duties.
- Accounting Healthcare: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Abu Dhabi (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place